IDNYC cardholders are eligible to receive a free year-long membership which includes:
- (1) reduced-price ticket of $8 to all shows for one year. This is a savings of $6 per show (full price tickets are $14).
- 20% discount on Film Forum’s own merchandise.
- Calendar mailings seven times a year.
- Weekly e-newsletter updates that include: upcoming filmmaker appearances, merchandise, special screenings, and deals with local restaurants.
To redeem your complimentary membership, please bring your IDNYC card to the Film Forum box office and fill out our IDNYC membership form. Or, print this form and email it, along with a copy of your IDNYC card to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read: IDNYC membership.
- Complimentary memberships are not available to existing members or to individuals who have been a member (at any time) since January 1, 2013.
- Memberships will be processed in the order in which they are received. You will receive a membership card and welcome packet in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days.
- You cannot use your membership until you receive your card in the mail. Memberships are valid for one year from the date they are processed.
- It is required that all applicants present their IDNYC card at the box office or email it along with a completed form for verification to receive membership.
For more information about the IDNYC program and how to obtain your ID card, please click here.