The position will provide exposure to the inner workings of a nonprofit art house movie theater, and offer interns the opportunity to make contributions to Film Forum’s operations and programs. Candidates should be currently enrolled undergraduates, and be able to work 6 hours a week over 1 shift Monday through Friday. The intern will report to the Premieres and Marketing Associate.
- Quality-check screening of archival and digital film prints (once weekly @ 10am)
- Manage Film Forum’s listings on Screen Slate and Google.
- Update digital press breaks archive and clip print press breaks.
- Proof text for FF website, program calendars, and press releases.
- Communicate consistently with supervisors re: status of projects.
- Additional administrative tasks across departments as needed
- College student (must provide validation of enrollment in a degree-seeking program)
- Ability to adapt to varying work flow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous office experience preferred
- Ability to work primarily in person / in-office
- A stipend of $1,500 for the spring semester.
- Subway fare
- Free admission to FF movies and free popcorn, coffee, and soda during internship
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line: Administrative Internship.
No phone calls please.
Because of the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to each inquiry.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. BIPOC STUDENTS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
All employees and interns are required to be vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required before an internship can begin.
Deadline to apply: December 2, 2022