The #SuperBUDDY Contest Rules
FILM FORUM’S THE #SUPERBUDDY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE CONTEST.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO FILM FORUM AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM.
1. ELIGIBILITY: All Instagram users of any age are welcome to participate in the contest. Participants do not have to live in New York City but the prize is exclusively located in Manhattan. Entrants must follow @filmforumnyc on Instagram.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, post a photo to Instagram that depicts the account holder’s interpretation, statement, and photo of what makes their buddy super. This could be very literal or whimsical – creativity levels are up to participants using the hashtag #SuperBUDDY with a tag of @FilmForumNYC. The photo must be your own original photography. Your Instagram account must be set to the public setting. Entries that do not include any required disclosures or hashtag will not be eligible and will be disqualified.
3. DURATION: The contest begins on Monday, March 4 at 10:00am EST and ends on Tuesday March 19, at 10:00pm EST.
4. WINNER REQUIREMENTS: By entering in the contest, the entrant agrees and consents for Film Forum to use the image included on their website, in promotional materials, and on their social media platforms.
5. NOTIFICATION: Winners will be contacted via direct message from the Film Forum Instagram account during the day of March 20, 2019. Winners will have 48 hours to accept their prize and select their screening time before the prize is forfeited to the next winner.