JOIN FILM FORUM AND SAVE ON TICKETS
- Film Forum memberships are fully or mostly tax-deductible (see chart below).
- All membership levels allow reduced price tickets at $9.00 instead of $15.00,
on all 3 screens, 365 days of the year.
- Membership benefits are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Membership cards are not transferable.
- A $75 member receives ONE reduced-price ticket to all shows.
- All $125 members and above receive TWO reduced-price tickets to all shows.
Students (with current student ID)
Note: If you have been a member in the past, you must use the renewal form. If you do not have your Film Forum membership number, call Craig Balan at (212) 627-2035 from Monday through Friday, between 10 AM and 5 PM, or e-mail Craig Balan.
A $75 membership reduces ticket price to $9.00 and a $125 membership provides this discount for a guest as well. Both are 100% tax-deductible and will be sent to you or to the gift recipient with an acknowledgement card and current calendars.
- concession items
EMPLOYER MATCHING GIFTS
A great way to increase your support for Film Forum and upgrade your membership level
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match their employees’ charitable contributions – sometimes double or even triple the original gift size. Film Forum memberships count as charitable gifts. Your company’s match may even increase your member benefits.
Three easy steps will maximize your contribution:
1. Please inquire with your employer if your company matches donations.
2. Obtain a Matching Gift form from your human resources department.
3. Send the completed form, along with your gift, to:
Film Forum, Inc., Attn: Matching Gifts, 209 West Houston St, New York, NY 10014.
idNYC 2018 cultural benefits partner
Support for Film Forum’s student and senior memberships and discounted tickets is provided, in part, by: