Film Forum’s Industry Council is a select group of leaders from the entertainment and related fields who recognize Film Forum’s significance to the movie industry. Industry Council members participate with an annual contribution of $2,500 and receive special member benefits, including
- Ten (10) guest privilege membership cards, valued at $125 each. For distribution to your colleagues, friends, etc., giving reduced admission ($8 vs. $14) for two people for all films for one year.
- Name Recognition in:
- seven film calendars (210,000 published annually),
- annual donor roster (emailed to 50,000+ annually),
- website, www.filmforum.org (2,500-6,000 daily hits) and
- Film Forum’s lobby (200,000 – 300,000 annual visitors).
- Invitations to special events, including our annual Fall Directors’ Event, with special guest appearances. Past films have included:
- Laurie Anderson’s HEART OF A DOG,
- Volker Schlöndorff’s DIPLOMACY (appearance by Schlöndorff),
- Joel & Ethan Coen’s INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS (appearance by lead actor Oscar Isaac),
- Cindy Kleine’s ANDRÉ GREGORY: BEFORE AND AFTER DINNER (appearances by Ms. Kleine and Gregory),
- Agnes Varda’s THE GLEANERS AND I,
- Werner Herzog’s MY BEST FIEND: KLAUS KINSKI,
- Mira Nair’s MONSOON WEDDING,
- Nathaniel Kahn’s MY ARCHITECT,
- John Turturro’s ROMANCE & CIGARETTES,
- Kelly Reichardt’s WENDY AND LUCY (appearance by lead actress Michelle Williams), and
- Martin Scorsese’s PUBLIC SPEAKING (appearance by lead actress Fran Lebowitz).
- Quarterly calendar mailings, detailing upcoming programs, and a weekly e-newsletter.
For more information, please contact Denyse Reed,
at 212-627-2035 x225 or by e-mail
INDUSTRY COUNCIL SUPPORTERS
The following leaders of the entertainment and related industries
have supported Film Forum with a tax-deductible gift.