PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE INTERNS WANTED
We are looking for 2 to 3 interns to help with general administrative tasks. The position will provide exposure to the inner workings of a nonprofit arthouse movie theater, and offer interns the opportunity to make significant contributions to Film Forum’s endeavors.
Candidates should be in college, and be willing to work 8-12 hours over 2-3 shifts during the work week. They must have the ability to adapt to a varying workflow. Excellent oral and written communication skills are imperative.
- Assisting with various marketing, outreach and research projects
- Archiving press coverage of films that have played at Film Forum
- Assisting with press release mailings
- Disseminating screeners to film critics
- Running errands, as needed
- Free admission to FF movies
- Free popcorn and cappuccino
- College student
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- College student or recent grad
- Ability to adapt to varying work flow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous office experience preferred
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject line: Internship.
No phone calls please.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PEOPLE OF COLOR ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.