Our endowment began with a Ford Foundation grant. Earnings from the endowment contribute to our operating budget. Gifts of $100,000 or more may be used to create named endowed funds for the support of specific types of films or for ongoing general support.
• The Joan S. Constantiner Fund for Jewish and Holocaust Films, donated by Leon Constantiner and Family
• The Richard Brick, Geri Ashur, and Sara Bershtel Fund for Social Justice Documentaries
• The R.G. Rifkind Foundation Endowment for Queer Cinema
• The George Fasel Memorial Fund for Classic French Cinema
• The Helen Frankenthaler Endowed Fund for Films on Art
• The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation Fund
• The Robert Jolin Osborne Fund for American Classic Cinema of the 1930s, ‘40s, and ‘50s
• The Diana King Memorial Fund
• The Robert E. Appel Fund for Spanish and Portuguese Language Films
• The Ada Katz Fund for Literature in Film
For additional information, please contact Karen Cooper, Director, at (212) 627-2035 x303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.