PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE INTERNS WANTED
We hire 2 to 3 interns three times a year: fall, winter and summer. Interns work in Film Forum’s office helping with general administrative tasks. The position will provide exposure to the inner workings of a nonprofit art house movie theater, and offer interns the opportunity to make contributions to Film Forum’s endeavors.
Candidates should be in college, and be willing to work 8-12 hours a week over 2-3 shifts Monday through Friday. They must have the ability to adapt to a varying workflow. Excellent oral and written communication skills are imperative.
- Assisting with various marketing, outreach and research projects
- Archiving press coverage of films that have played at Film Forum
- Assisting with press release mailings
- Assisting in quality checking digital prints
- Disseminating screeners to film critics
- Running errands, as needed
- Free admission to FF movies
- Free popcorn and cappuccino
- College student
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to adapt to varying work flow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous office experience preferred
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Internship.
No phone calls please.
Because of the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to each inquiry.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PEOPLE OF COLOR ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.