Staying Safe When Returning to the Movies
We hope this finds you healthy — and we want to help you continue to stay that way while enjoying movies at Film Forum once more. Many new procedures are being introduced to assure the health and safety of our staff and audiences.
PATRONS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK.
• New MERV-13 filters (hospital caliber) have been added to our ventilation system.
• Easels are being removed to maximize floor space.
• Concessions will be closed.
• The water fountain, touch-screen monitor, and trailer kiosk will not be operative.
• Multiple hand-sanitizing stations will be available.
• Reserved seating will be used in all theaters.
• Ticket holders are encouraged to show up close to show time.
• Theater capacity will be limited to 25% and seating will be social distanced by 6’.
• Ticket-holder lines will be kept outside with 6’ distancing enforced.
• We encourage credit card purchases (but will also accept cash).
• Plexiglass has been installed at the box office window for in-theater ticket purchases.
• We encourage online ticket purchases in advance.
• Staff will clean and disinfect seating after every show.
• Restrooms and other areas with hard surfaces will be cleaned & disinfected throughout the day.
• All staff will have their temperature taken each day.
• Staff will wear masks and gloves.