NEW VACCINE REQUIREMENTS
Starting August 16, you will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination when you arrive at the theater (also applies to children 12 and above). Proof of vaccination that will be accepted:
All Film Forum employees have been vaccinated.
- The Mayor’s Office strongly recommends everyone wear a mask in indoor settings.
- Children 11 years of age and younger are required to wear a mask while at Film Forum.
- 100% of our seating is on sale.
- Tickets will continue to be reserved seating, online and at the box office.
- Our improved air filtration systems and increased attention to cleanliness will, of course, remain in place.
- Our concession stand is open with full menu available.
- We suggest you arrive at least 20 minutes before showtime to avoid lines and delays.